[Ansteorra] Question 01/02

Zubeydah zubeydah at northkeep.org
Mon Jan 3 18:28:21 PST 2005

To finish one project before starting another, within reason.

To raise awareness about waterbearing and its importance in making an event a success.

To get over my fears and actually enter a Bardic competition, in honor of my friend Kasha Ivanova.

To be more friendly and accessible to those newbies who observe our events and may have questions.

To be better at remembering to thank all those who serve.

- zubeydah