[Ansteorra] Wow! 25th Anniversary CDs...

Mike Gideon mg1m at swbell.net
Sat Jan 1 00:26:17 PST 2005

Thank you, I must give credit to HL Alexander Ravenshaw our Kingdom
Chronicler for all of the editing, duplication, printing, and mailing of
the CD's. I merely oversaw the sales, and provided a place for the many
photographers to store their photos.

Míchél mac Donnchaid
AAA Photography Coordinator
Baron of the Eldern Hills
Protégé to Master Artorius ap Caradoc OP