[Ansteorra] Skarrgard Fundraiser- Tues Jan 11th

Kaitlynn Morgan kaitlynnmorgan at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 2 19:34:15 PST 2005

Junst a reminder, Skarrgard is hosting a fundraiser Tuesday, January 11th.
We would appreciate your support!

The Incipient Canton of Skarrgard
Will be Hosting a Fundraiser
Tuesday, January 11, 2005
At Golden Corral, in Shawnee, OK

Come and join us at Golden Corral in Shawnee, OK from 5:00-8:30 pm. All you
need to do is tell the nice folks at Golden Corral you want to be seated in
our section. You will receive a discount on your meal and be waited on by
our members wearing period costumes. Your tips will go towards our goal.

We will be hosting a  (heavy & rapier) fighting tournament in the parking
lot, and the winners will get two free buffets on us.

This fundraiser will help us to put on events, such as the upcoming Axeman
(Feb 25-27th), and our annual Medieval Faire in downtown Shawnee (Sept).

We hope to see you there!

In Service
~kaitlynn morgan
*Please note that you can access the most current SKALD on the web at
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/SkarrgardVirtualSkald/
If you have any problems accessing the site, please feel free to cantact me
at kaitlynnmorgan at hotmail.com