[Ansteorra] Question 01/02

Dyan Johnson calendre57 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 4 06:28:21 PST 2005

Our group sorta has one...actually started last year & will continue this year...to upgrade/replace Rosenfeld's supplies. This year we will add more walls to the "Castle Garrison", purchase a couple pavillions, make more banners (foofoo) & I'm certain, a few things we've not yet thought of...+ move to a larger storage facility !

Personal goal for Grimvere ~ construct a ballistca
My goal is to develope a new A&S class & do more illuminations on vellum.

Lorraine, what's yours ?!#%&*!?

Hope everyone has a great year,
Dyan du Lac Calendre

L T <ldeerslayer at yahoo.com> wrote: