[Ansteorra] Poison and the history channel.

rachel luce rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 5 19:41:57 PST 2005

  Hey, did anyone else catch the history channel's
Modern Marvels episode tonight? It was titled 'Poison
Education" and started at 9. Interesting info about
the "behind hte scenes" part of Catherine de Medeci's
dower. *snicker* I'd want a unicorn horn cup too if
*my* bride had that kind of background.Plus that whole
tidbit about "the Ten"; anybody with Italian Ren
knowledge know of any good books on that subject? If
you haven't seen it look for re-runs since that
channel usually airs programs more than once. Not sure
how accurate but it was entertaining.
                                 -Xanthe