[Ansteorra] Going away party for Vix

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 10 15:22:18 PST 2005

Greetings and Salutations Ansteorra!

It is with sadness, but wishes for a great adventure that we will be bidding
Lady Isolda Von Vogelsang, aka Duncan's squire *Vix*  farewell as she leaves
the borders of Fair Ansteorra to relocate in the Kingdom of Atenveldt.

The Army of Ansteorra will be missing this flaming haired warrior Lady, her
skill as a dancer, a bard and with a sword was a great prize of the hearts
of the House of Ross and the Kingdom.

But being that she is Irish, we propose a grande and glorious party to send
her on her way, and all of her friends and family are welcome.

Saturday January 22, 2005
6PM Until when - ever

All are welcome but if you have smalls, you are repsonsible for their
antics!

Please bring a side dish and drinks to share, and something to toss on the
BBQ if you like.

The famous upstairs party room and bar will be open.

the place - Duncan and Larissa's
1603 Northland Stree, Carrollton Texas 75006

Main cross streets are Trinty Mills and MCcoy

Please come in comfortible garb, and freak out our neighbors!

If you would like to rsvp, 972-245-9707 or ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Please feel free to forward this to elists of people who know Vix and would
wish to be present for a celebration in her honor.

In service.

Larissa