[Ansteorra] Estrella War Help

Sharon Palkowetz sharon at polkawitch.com
Tue Jan 11 13:03:39 PST 2005

Hey Everyone
Im having a sort of problem.

I can afford to go to Estrella if i use my frequent flier miles
howver there is only ONE flight available Thursday
and that arrives around 9:30 am.

My hosts can pick me up at the airport, but they wont get there
til 2 pm.  Thats an option but sort of a waste to sit there all day.

Another option is if anyone can pick me up or is on their way in
and wants to share a ride, etc.

Or i could fly in wed night but then i wont have a place to say, as my
tent wont be arriving til thursday around 2 pm ;)

Does anyone knwo if there is a shutttle or is anyone coming in around the
same time,
share a ride, etc?

Thanks!

Vivaine