[Ansteorra] One week till Red Tape/King's Round Tape Motel info included

loveofhalesworth loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 14 16:39:31 PST 2005

Red Tape is one week away and I am including the information for best discount on a motel room nearby.

Discount Motel information for Red Tape/King's Round Table hosted by the Barony of Ravensfort:

Motel 6
15319 Hwy 59
Humble, TX
281-441-7887
1 room 1 adult $32.99 each additional person in room $4.00
kids under age 17 stay for free
IN ORDER TO GET THIS DISCOUNT EACH PERSON MUST CALL THE MOTEL DIRECTLY AND MAKE THEIR RESERVATION AND TELL THEM THEY ARE WITH THE SCA. YOU CAN NOT MAKE ONLINE RESERVATION AND RECEIVE THE DISCOUNT. YOU MUST CALL THE MOTEL DIRECTLY.

If you need more information on other hotel's or motel's please contact me.

In Service to the Dream and the Barony for the Greater good of the Kingdom,
Love of Halesworth