[Ansteorra] Barony of Three Rivers' Gathering of the Chieftains

Richard & Ellen Bartel r-e.bartel at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 18 14:08:21 PST 2005

Greetings unto the good gentles of Ansteorra.

Once again the Barony of Three Rivers in Calontir will be hosting The Gathering
of the Chieftains on 26 February with its traditional Mass Weapon and Round
Shield tournament. As several have traveled here in the past, I send this note
in case you plan on traveling to join us this year. The shield may be no more
than 24 inches in diameter. The Calontir standard for mass weapons are 1.5 to
4.0 pounds in weight and no more than 36 inches in length. The remaining
construction rules are the Society standard. These criteria will be strictly
enforced this year. Please direct any questions about this to me at
marshal at threeriver.org

In service,
HL Stanislaus Blachuta