[Ansteorra] Black Star... buttons?

Synrik synrik at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 19 08:15:04 PST 2005

Same here as well . . . . . Size, How many, when do you want them? . . . . .
. . How much did you want to spend?

For instance, I can whip out Pewter buttons with the Ansteorrain Star, 0.75
inches (domed or flat) with post and patina (silver gray) for about 50 cents
apiece.  It takes about two weeks dependent on quantity due to having a day
job.

I can also do the same thing in Bronze with a black enameled inlay.  But it
would take about twice the time.  I'd have to check on current pricing for
Bronze, but I think that it would fall somewhere in the $1-$1.5 range per
button.

Of course, the prices will vary with quantity.