[Ansteorra] Re: [Wiesenfeuer] Persona Workshop

Michael Silverhands silverhands at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 12 14:28:17 PST 2005

--- Brenna <daydreambelever64 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi Jodi
> if you are in okc, i may be able to help with loner garb,
> im working on being the dupt. hosptler
> for wiesenfeuer, and i will be a the persona workshop
> you can call me  home 602-5038 plaese do not call after 10
> thanks
>
> I will be happy to help you in any way I can,
> Lady Brenna MacEwan

I realize that I'm picking a nit. Communications occurred, people understood
what was meant, etc.; I let this go the first time the term was used, but the
second time I just couldn't help myself...

"loner garb"? Is that garb that makes you a loner (as in "alone")?

Or did you mean "loaner garb", as in garb that's loaned? :-)

Michae... er, Daniel de Lincoln