[Ansteorra] Re: [Wiesenfeuer] Persona Workshop

Arfon Griffiths ArfonRG at Austin.RR.com
Wed Jan 12 17:01:50 PST 2005

It means old clothing that you no longer use and since it smells abit, are
happy to loan out to people.  Of course, when you wear smelly clothing, you
become a loner.  Therefore, it is loner-garb.  :)