[Ansteorra] Bordermarch/Ravensfort

DAFPIG at aol.com DAFPIG at aol.com
Wed Jan 19 10:35:50 PST 2005

Greetings good list,

Perhaps I'm just having a grumpy day, but the following paragraph from the
Bordermarch/Ravensfort flyer struck me wrong:

"Combat archers will need to have their equipment inspected at the Archers
Point
before being allowed to shoot in the melees. All fighters will have to
be inspected by a marshal regardless of siege or combat archery status."

I noticed they did not say all heavy or light fighters must be inspected by a
marshal regardless of fighting status??   and what do they mean "regardless
of status"..hmmm

Octavia
the grumpy