[Ansteorra] Bordermarch/Ravensfort

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Wed Jan 19 11:59:48 PST 2005

DAFPIG at aol.com (DAFPIG at aol.com) said something that sounded like:
>> "Combat archers will need to have their equipment inspected at the Archers
>> Point before being allowed to shoot in the melees. All fighters will have to
>> be inspected by a marshal regardless of siege or combat archery status."
> I noticed they did not say all heavy or light fighters must be inspected by a
> marshal regardless of fighting status??   and what do they mean "regardless
> of status"..hmmm

I may be way off here, but I think that some non-contact fighters might
not realize they have to be inspected. As well at some events archers
have thought that the archery inspection point passing meant that their
armor did as well which is not the case.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "The problem's plain to see
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   Too much technology."