[Ansteorra] Mandrake Thrusting tips, request for feedback

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Wed Jan 19 13:31:29 PST 2005

In an effort to get the Mandrake thrusting tips officially cleared, I'd like to solicit the following information from all users of said thrusting tips:

1) How long have you been using them?
2) What is the incident rate regarding complaints?
3) What is your usage rate?
4) What failure rate have you observed?
5) What failure modes have you observed? (i.e. in what manner did it fail?)
6) Would you recommend their use? If not, why not
7) Name.

Please feel free to reply privately, but please send me a separate reply also if you do so for my records.

Sieur Jean Paul de Sens,
DEM

Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc.