[Ansteorra] Artifacts of GB scanned & posted

Zubeydah zubeydah at northkeep.org
Mon Jan 24 19:15:33 PST 2005

For those who were interested in the scanned images - I got so many requests that sending them individually would be a bit time consuming. So I've simply posted them as a link on my website:  http://zubeydah.northkeep.org/crown-jewels.htm

Enjoy!!

-Zubeydah

Post Script - to the gentlewoman who inquired about the pelican jewel - there was not a photo of it.
Post-Post Script - to the ever-Gracious Excellency Tessa - Ice-pearls were lacking in great britain, but I'll try and find photos of them in Northkeep :-)