[Ansteorra] Winter War Rally - ACCEPS??

Kaitlyn McKenna kaitlyn_mckenna at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 25 10:40:38 PST 2005

Due to a delay in the application process, Winter War Rally has been delayed
going active on ACCEPS. We are awaiting approval of the page from the
Seneschal and the page will be active.

kaitlyn
acceps treasurer

Baroness Kaitlyn McKenna, O.L.O.P.

>From: "Zubeydah" <zubeydah at northkeep.org>
>To: <ansteorra at ansteorra.org>
>Subject: [Ansteorra] Winter War Rally - ACCEPS??
>Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 08:46:36 -0600
>
>When I attempted to utilize Acceps for Winter War Rally, there's a
notation saying "This event is not yet available for
registration."...