[Ansteorra] Merchant for Gulf Wars 15

David Jurgens djurgens at energygraphics.com
Sat Jul 2 07:59:40 PDT 2005

Greetings Oriana,

The merchant liaison for Gulf Wars XIV was Crystyna Hyrundo, aka Christina
Lusk.  She should still be reachable at merchantcrat at gulfwars.org.  I do
not know if Crystyna will be filling this function for Gulf Wars XV.
However, I am sure that she will be able to answer many of your questions.
You might also want to contact the Kingdom hospitaler, Seraphina Maslowska,
aka Adrienne Ferrell, at hospitaler at ansteorra.org.  She was the merchant
liaison deputy for last year and I think might be doing it next year.

If you have any other questions about Gulf Wars, please feel free to email
me back.

In Service to Ansteorra,

Sir Godwin of Edington
Ansteorran Liaison Gulf Wars XV