[Ansteorra] Fw: [SCA-Historians] Deadline Approaching

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Sat Jul 2 18:53:12 PDT 2005

Dear Fellow Historians and People of Ansteorra,
This project is being worked on by folk in other kingdoms for a History of Pennsic. If you have any knowledge to shed any light on the questions below, please forward them to me or contact the gentleman below directly so we may help them with this quest. Thank you for your help in preserving history in all its many guises. Until then, I remain...
In service,
HL Annes
Kingdom Historian