[Ansteorra] Titled Brewer of Namron Competition

donna tollison redfem at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 4 09:41:09 PDT 2005

Greetings from Namron!

I know May 2006 seems a ways off but brewers everywhere know that it can take months to perfect an award winning brew.  Brewers thoughout our great kingdom are invited to participate in the Titled Brewer of Namron Competition, held each May in Namron at the Beltane games. The three main points to keep in mind are:

                                           1.  Your entry must be a beverage that would have been
                                                 brewed and consumed in period.

                                           2.   You Must have documentation

                                          3.  Your beverage must be drinkable.

For the complete set of rules please visit the Barony of Namron website and click on events and then Beltane, or feel free to e-mail me with any questions.

In Service
Lady Constance NicLeod
Titled Brewer of Namron
donna tollison