[Ansteorra] For all of the bardic widows & widowers out there

Groa Ulfsdottir groa.ulfsdottir at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 14:28:35 PDT 2005

Greetings to you all,
 I apologize for the use of bandwidth but the matter I address here is for
all of you that are the signifigant other to a bard. You have listened to
endless hours of practicing of their repitoir. Watched them block that one
piece countless times. You've done these things so many times that you
actually know their entire bard book yourself. I am here to tell you: you
are not alone. There is a place where we can go to support each other:
*our *stories
of listening to the hours of practicing over and over again. Or how they
just *have *to go to that bardic fire. But we can also talk about how proud
of them we are and how nice it is to see them get largess ::wink::. This
group is not limited to those in Ansteorra so if you have friend in other
kindoms that are feeling our "pain" please invite them to join as well.
 Thank you for your time,
Gróa Úlfsdottir
(the Snorri keeper)