[Ansteorra] painted charters

Kimberly Koch sarapenrose at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 6 17:30:27 PDT 2005

Greetings, scribes!

I'll be Sable Scroll for the upcoming reign. I'll be
in attendance at Coronation this weekend, so if you
have any painted scrolls sitting aroung waiting to be
turned in, please bring them with you to the event and
I'll be happy to take them off your hands!

I've alread received a stack of charters from Mistress
Claryce, the Northern Regional Scribe - my thanks to
all of the scribal folks in the North who contributed
to that effort.

See you soon!
Sara