[Ansteorra] Bardic Symposium At Sundered Shield VI

Bethany Burke damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 9 12:10:00 PDT 2005

Greetings All,
I am the autocrat for Sundered Shield VI.  I want to express my thanks to the Bardic Community for all the wonder full things being said about my upcoming event, I just hope this event lives up to it.  Also, thank you Lady Simone for all the hard work you have put into planning this.  We, the Shire of Crossrode Keep, are honored to be a part of this, the first Bardic Symposium in the Western Region.  I hope to see many of you that I know there, as well as meeting many of you that I do not know.  I want to thank all of the bards who have graciously donated their time to teach us what they know.  If you are leery of entering our bardic competition because of all the great bards who will be there, remember you have an opportunity to learn from them BEFORE you compete against them.  Once again, Thank You all for helping me to plan this event, and for honoring our Shire with the opportunity to play host to this Symposium.
Lady Elizabeth Blackthorne
Autocrat Sundered Shield VI