[Ansteorra] From Coronation

Ronda Roberts rivyn at msn.com
Sun Jul 10 17:18:56 PDT 2005

I must admit that even I got a bit teary-eyed and found myself dabbing at my
eyes with the corners of my sleeves as I watched her being inducted into the
Order of the Pelican so if any of you heard someone sniffling that was
prolly me.

I add my vivat as well, Mesterinde Annes!

I would also like to take a moment to say how proud I was to bear a message
from Their Majesties Robert and Denise of Atlantia to Their Majesties Jason
and Saerid.  As this was my first coronation that I was ever able to attend,
as I sat back and watched and listened to everyone, I knew I had found my
new home and that I had chosen well.  You people are so warm and friendly, I
even had one sweetheart of a lady sing me her ducky song and tell me a few
jokes, and one very beautiful lady stop by and tell me not to look so glazed
over, hehe.

Their Majesties Jason and Saerid are about the nicest people I have had the
pleasure to meet as well.  Before the coronation I had a chance to speak
with both Their Majesties and I must say that they are very warm hearted and
kind people.  It was an honor to even be introduced to them.

To m'lord Majestic Fox whose Mongol name I cannot even begin to think about
pronouncing correctly --- thank you for welcoming me into your household.
That as well is an honor indeed to be a member of the Silver Fox Squadron.

I hope that I do everyone proud and bring nothing but honor and glory to
this wonderfully warm hearted kingdom of Ansteorra.  My report to Their
Majesties in Atlantia will be a very glowing one indeed.

In Service to the Dream,

Muriel filia Donaldi de Skia
Barony of Bryn-Gwlad
Kingdom of Ansteorra
Ambassador to the Kingdom of Atlantia

How many Laurels does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

None!  Lightbulbs aren't