[Ansteorra] kingdom award charters needed

Kimberly Koch sarapenrose at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 11 09:45:33 PDT 2005

Greetings!

I'd like to extend my thanks to all the kind folks who
turned in painted charters at Coronation. Altogether,
I received about 90 painted scrolls from all over the
kingdom: Bjornsborg, Elfsea, Gate's Edge, Stargate,
and Steppes. Your hard work will help ensure that the
kingdom has a healthy supply of painted charters for
the coming reign.

There are a few scrolls that we are specifically in
need of. I'd like to have more of the following:

Centurion
Golden Lance
King's Archer
Rising Star

AoAs and Thistles are always needed, too.

Thanks for your help!

Kind regards,
Countess Sara Penrose
Sable Scroll