[Ansteorra] Xanthe's Ansteorran panty project.

rachel luce rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 1 10:49:24 PDT 2005

If memory serves it was not Duke Richard but Sir Richard hte Strange.Snorri and Groa know who I'm talking about.
                                   -Xanthe

"richard at duke.sca.org" <richard at duke.sca.org> wrote:
Just for the record, the Sir Richard mentioned below must be some other
Sir Richard, as I have not been to any Ansteorran events for some time.

And besides, If I did that, they never would have caught me!!

Richard