[Ansteorra] Merchant for Gulf Wars 15

Ambience ambience at direcway.com
Sat Jul 2 11:28:28 PDT 2005

At 09:59 AM 7/2/2005, you wrote:
>Greetings Oriana,
>
>The merchant liaison for Gulf Wars XIV was Crystyna Hyrundo, aka Christina
>Lusk.  She should still be reachable at merchantcrat at gulfwars.org.  I do
>not know if Crystyna will be filling this function for Gulf Wars XV.
>However, I am sure that she will be able to answer many of your questions.
>You might also want to contact the Kingdom hospitaler, Seraphina Maslowska,
>aka Adrienne Ferrell, at hospitaler at ansteorra.org.  She was the merchant
>liaison deputy for last year and I think might be doing it next year.
>
>If you have any other questions about Gulf Wars, please feel free to email
>me back.
>
>In Service to Ansteorra,
>
>Sir Godwin of Edington
>Ansteorran Liaison Gulf Wars XV

Greetings to all those interested in Merchanting at Gulf Wars,

I'll be following in Mistress Crystyna's footsteps as merchant
coordinator for Gulf Wars 15.

I plan on sending out the merchant packets early October.
Merchants of good standing from the GW 13 and 14  will
be emailed the information.  If you have not been a merchant
at GW in the last 2 years or have changed your email
address, please contact me, I will add your address to
the list.

sincerely,
Seraphina
Merchantcrat Gulf Wars XV