[Ansteorra] Merchanting at Sundered Shield VI

Bethany Burke damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 6 19:31:46 PDT 2005

Greetings unto the populace,

This missive is to inform you of an upcoming event in the Western Region.  Sundered Shield VI is fast approaching.  July 22nd - 24th at Lake Sweetwater Park.  I need information from anyone planning to Merchant at this event by no later than Wednessday, July 20th.  I need your space and electricity requirements so that your space will be reserved.  I have sent this missive privately with a confermation notice to those I have already heard from.
Thank You,
Lady Elizabeth Blackthorn
Auto-crat Sundered Shield VI