[Ansteorra] who wants a feast?

Ronda Roberts rivyn at msn.com
Sun Jul 10 19:54:11 PDT 2005

I would love the idea of a feast myself.  If there is any way I can help,
please, let me know!

In Service to the Dream,
Muriel filia Donaldi de Skia
Barony of Bryn-Gwlad
Member of Silver Fox Squadron
Ambassador to Atlantia

How many Laurels does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

None!  Lightbulbs aren't