[Ansteorra] Ld. Phocus of Bordermarch

cameron at anderson-studio.com cameron at anderson-studio.com
Tue Jul 12 15:01:46 PDT 2005

Greetings my dear Gwyneth,
    I see often you ask for someone to contact you privately, and very often
it is an officer like myself, that is listed in the Black Star, and
sometimes even a kingdom officer that has links on the Kingdom website.
For me to reply, privately to your public call, I now have to go look for
your email address, as you can see below, it doesn't come thru the group
email at Ansteorra.  I can be reached at:
moas at bordermarch.org
chronicler at bordermarch.org
Phocas at bordermarch.org

Pick one, they all come to my same mail box. :)

As for ASAP- I'm on my way out the door, and will get email again about noon
tomorrow.  If you need to reach me tonight, my phone # is (409)658-3800

Lord Phocas of Bordermarch