[Ansteorra] Trolls or Not?

Elizabeth Crouchet ecrouchet at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 13 08:05:15 PDT 2005

Ok. This thread is now disturbing me. I believe some one offered to show up to work gate dressed as a troll because she likes the term and finds it fun.

My Lady, if you do, I will grin, resist the urge to "kill the troll" , pay the fee, giggle a while and then try to rest my mind to the event atmosphere. That does not disturb me.

However, since then I have these VISIONS in my head:

A Gate populated by green, warty Ferengi!  AHHH!

So there, THAT is disturbing. It's all ya'lls fault, so ya'll get to share!

Claire