[Ansteorra] Meeting your SO in the SCA

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Jul 13 19:30:42 PDT 2005

Clara von Ulm mentioned:
> But if
> I'm explaining to a non-SCAdian co-worker how I met my
> husband working gate at Loch Guardian, I'll call it
> "event registration".

I'd like to hear more about you meeting your husband, working gate at
Loch Guardian. I have this file in the SCA-STORIES section of the
Florilegium, and I'm always looking for more, interesting, such
stories.
SCA-romance-msg   (33K) 10/12/01    SCA romances and meeting SOs in the
SCA.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/STORIES/SCA-romance-msg.html

I'd like to hear from anyone else who has something to say on this
topic, as well.

There are also these other two, similar files:
romance-today-msg (12K)  4/13/00    Romantic ideas from period to use
today.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/STORIES/romance-today-msg.html
non-SCA-part-msg  (45K)  7/29/97    Dealing with partners who are not
in the SCA
http://www.florilegium.org/files/SCA-SOCIOLOGY/non-SCA-part-msg.html

(This last one is actually in the SCA-SOCIOLOGY section).

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com