[Ansteorra] Looking for a book

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 13 20:25:41 PDT 2005

I have been told that this book was published at one
time.  I have been trying to get a copy of the
paperback version from the publisher who keeps
canceling the publication.  If anyone has any idea
where I can get this book, let me know.

Title:  Plucked, Shaved and Braided: Medieval and
Renaissance Beauty and Grooming Practices 1000–1600
(Daniela Turudich & Laurie J Welch)

Thank you!

Isobel de Kirkbryde, a widow.  My son, Odhran Kilmaine and I were blessed to be taken in by Master Michael Fenwick of Fotheringhay.