[Ansteorra] Re: Looking for a book

Aline Swynbrook alineswynbrook at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 14 05:17:35 PDT 2005

This book, to the best of my knowledge, never came out
of its publisher.  I actually ordered a copy from
Amazon at one point, and was told it would ship, and
told it would ship, and finally, was told they
couldn't get it after all.  I am still fighting them
about the shipping charges of the other book I ordered
with it to put it in the free shipping range (they
charged me shipping after canceling half my order, and
not giving me the option of canceling the rest of it).

The other possibility is that with Truduch (sp?)'s
books, they sometimes print a whopping total of, I
think, 300.  If you miss the run you are out of luck.
This is why her book on 1940's hairstyles now goes on
ebay for as much as $175.

Regards,
Aline