[Ansteorra] RE: the Attack of the "Authenticity Police"

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Thu Jul 14 09:09:16 PDT 2005

Ahh but see there are people in the S.C.A. who like to be arses. Like the
Wench who came into our encampment to tell me that my wheelchair was not
period, that it was ruining her  "Ambiance" and that if I couldnt get around
at events without my wheelchair then I shouldn't attend. Now why did she do
this? To be an arse. Did I take it as so? Aye damn right I did. Did it hurt
my feelings? Yes because I am still new to being stuck in this wheeled
monstrosity, but I got over it and tend to give her a piece of my mind when
next we meet since she aparently has no mind.  Does this tend to be the
norm... in no way nor shape. I will say those who tend to be this way huddle
together in little groups.... which everyone knows who they are.

Chass aka Charinthalis Del Sans
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine