[Ansteorra] RE: the Attack of the "Authenticity Police"

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 14 10:16:59 PDT 2005

>From: "Chass Brown" <chass at allegiance.tv>
>Ahh but see there are people in the S.C.A. who like to be arses...

Of course there are.  I suspect though that MOST of them are incapable of
actually seeing that behavior in themselves, and aren't generally intending
on acting like that - although they are all too frequently interpreted as
doing so.  And if we can't learn to deal with that, and accept that they may
not mean to be asses, there is no other option other than to get rid of
them.  And in that case, Chass, we'll both be on the first bus out because
there are too many people who think _we_ act like asses (and I can say for
certain that *I* don't usually mean to; I can't speak for you not being
you).

Marc/Diarmaid