[Ansteorra] RE: the Attack of the "Authenticity Police"

Ronda Roberts rivyn at msn.com
Thu Jul 14 13:00:20 PDT 2005

If anyone is interested in perhaps doing an A & S project such as
this......a period wheelchair, let me know.  I think it would be rather
nifty to be part of a project like this.  Then perhaps we can present it as
a gift to someone in our 'family' who would benefit from it.

Muriel filia Donaldi de Skia
Barony of Bryn-Gwlad
The Silver Fox Squadron
Ambassador to Atlantia

How many Knights does it take to light a fire?

None!  That's what squires are for!