[Ansteorra] RE: mobility issues

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Fri Jul 15 07:04:17 PDT 2005

Being one of your number, I would like to speak.

Long distances between activity locations really bother me.  I literally
have a limit on the distance I can walk, and the length of time I can
sit.

Everything's upstairs, and there's no available elevator to get me
there. It takes me forever to climb up or down stairs on a bad day, and
uses up 'distance boxes' with a vengeance.

And people who PUSH past me.  If you're the one that topples me over,
you get to lift 220 lbs of dead weight to get me back up!! (evil grin)

Gerita

DFWchinlovers at yahoogroups.com
http://carollesknitting.blogspot.com
www.japanesechinrescue.org

The years that a woman subtracts from her age are not lost.  They are
added to the ages of other women.  -- Diane de Poitiers (1499 - 1566)