[Ansteorra] Re: Ansteorra Digest, Vol 26, Issue 30

Naima ladywolf89 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 15 07:54:25 PDT 2005

>snip:
I'll "take the hit" for this one, Ceinwen.
Someone posted that they were
looking forward to an upcoming event, and used
the terms "auto-crat" [sic]
and "feast-o-crat" [sic]. <end snip>

hehe I'll take that blame and didn't realize how out
of hand the whole thing was going to get, although I
have enjoyed reading *some* of the posts, now it's
just looking like disagreements ---- so we should all
just agree, to disagree on some things :)

Naima

Sayyida Naima bint Rashid al-Andalusiyya, CGP
Barony of Bjornsborg
Kingdom of Ansteorra
Those who live by the sword, die by the clothyard shaft