[Ansteorra] mobility issues and the law

James Crouchet james at crouchet.com
Fri Jul 15 08:20:41 PDT 2005

I understand that the ADA law is not designed to apply to a private
organization such as ours. I'm sure the kingdom seneschal or chancellor
can offer more guidance on this. It might be a good question for
RoundTable.

I am not advocating ignoring these needs simply because the law does not
apply, just pointing out that our goal should be helping our friends
rather than compliance with the ADA. Those are not always the same.

James/Dore