[Ansteorra] Um...should I buy an armband?

Elizabeth Crouchet ecrouchet at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 15 08:59:45 PDT 2005

Thanks for the Resources, I had not found all of those.

And one story how learning period stuff has changed my modern life. I learned about linen because it is more authentic. Then I learned how it works. Then, since it works so well in the Ansteorran heat, I assume it will will work just as well in the Texas heat. So I start buying modern shirts in linen. Wow. Yay. Sometimes learning is so cool! (pun just conveneient)

Claire

Scott Barrett <barrett1 at cox.net> wrote:

Oh, in case anyone asks...

(Linen)
fabrics-store.com
(Wool)
periodfabric.com OR fashionfabricsclub.com
and just for the hardcore folks wanting period dye it yourself silks
like satin twill and tussah... silkconnection.com

Sincerely,
~Mr. Twill Weave