[Ansteorra] 2 Cents ....

Lady Einin Ciarnait little_dragon_0861 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 15 11:23:59 PDT 2005

Wolf,
All of my thanks...you have stated so well the point I believe we have been trying to get across.
Why not ask someone to assist specifically with those details when stewarding an event...maybe even set up positions in the local and kingdom councils for this issue.

oh and since i seem to suffer from helium hand lately...I would be willing to interpret for the herals etc at events if sign would be of assistance and I have enough notice to be at the event. as long as I am not kept staanding for extended periods of time:)
Einin