[Ansteorra] mobility issues

Rhonda and Stephen Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 15 18:32:05 PDT 2005

Eyeglasses are period.  13th century.  Round is the shape that I saw on the
woodcut that had a guy not only wearing them, but selling them.  Read it in
a book on technology of the middle ages at a college library where I did not
have check out rights.  They had it illustrated with the woodcut.  Just
can't lay hands on the notebook where I wrote down the reference.

Medb Liath
13th century chick who has succumbed to another ravage of age...reading
glasses.