RE: [Ansteorra] It's the small things in life

Jay Yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Sun Jul 17 06:35:27 PDT 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: ansteorra-bounces+jyeates=realtime.net at ansteorra.org
[mailto:ansteorra-bounces+jyeates=realtime.net at ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of
Suren-unegen (Majestic Fox)
Sent: 2005 - July 16 - Saturday 23:26
To: Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc.
Subject: [Ansteorra] It's the small things in life

* ... I have officially warped my mothers fragile little mind. My mother
came in to the living room to see her youngest son sewing.
mine took it in stride 30 years back ... even gave me her mother's old
singer sewing machine (that i still have - metal gears, sews anything, used
to be on a treadle base and was retrofitted with a motor ...).  way she
looked it was that it was a necessary domestic skill worth learning (like
cooking) for when was on ones own or with a mate who didn't have that skill
set.

that door swung both ways .. my baby sister used to help me work on my
motorcycle and went on to became texas's *first* licensed female
pyrotechnician (she worked mainly concert pyro ... while big brother was
down here in austin working as a apprentice construction blaster)

'wolf