[Ansteorra] Challenge

Melissa Baxter mbaxter66 at satx.rr.com
Sun Jul 17 10:47:56 PDT 2005

After reading all the posts about ADA and events I would like to issue an
open challenge to all on this list.  Please start looking for a site that
would cater to all needs of any persons who can be considered disabled and
who might consider participating in an SCA event/activity.  Once you have
found a site that meets all needs of anyone who may want to use it, submit
your findings to your local Seneschal and ask him/her to place these sites
in line for consideration for future events.

As a Seneschal, if I am presented with a possible new site I will bring it
up to my barony and request a group of members check it out ascertaining its
viability as an event site.  We are always on the lookout for possible
venues for indoor and outdoor events.  It helps having members who will do
some of this legwork for us.

YIS
Branwen le Baxtere
Seneschal Bjornsborg
(The mother of a daughter who is considered disabled)