[Ansteorra] Tavern at Queens Champion

cyranobcc at netzero.net cyranobcc at netzero.net
Mon Jul 18 06:22:27 PDT 2005

Unto His Excellency, William of Welewen, Don Brian mac Cael sends warm and felicitous Greetings.

'Tis pleasing to know the plans for The Billy Goat Pub progress.  The good gentles attending in support our Queen will be most pleased.  Do not worry, we have several strong and hardy lads who can ensure all in preparedness for its opening.  I am sure the fare will be wonderful and enjoyed by all.

Your cousin's plight need not be a concern, either.  Though he may need to work longer and harder for Your Excellency, I am sure the theft of Your crockery is easily overcome.  The good populace of this great land typically travels with sufficient crockery for a feast; and I am sure it would not be an issue for them to use their own feast gear for the luncheon.

Additionally, how comes the hiring of serving wenches?

I look forward to greeting Your cousin when he arrives, and to the fine fare he will provide.

Until then,
     I remain,
          In Service to the Dream,

Don Brian mac Cael