[Ansteorra] Armor....what a pain

Suren-unegen (Majestic Fox) commander at mongounegen.com
Mon Jul 18 22:12:34 PDT 2005

See that simple now make yourself some time and get to it kid. and just
so you know i will be very sad if you do not make it to Gothic Wars.
Poke the people over there they are very helpful if you give them a
chance. If I was with in range I would help you with your armor or
anyone for that matter. The only way your going to do it is to just flat
go and do it and learn then later on you wont need the help. your hungry
for battle and that’s a good thing but you need to get to a armor guild
night you will get the skills needed and help with your armor. So take
this as an order and get your rear to Armoring Guild and learn and be
ready to show me what you have learned at Gothic Wars, got it PUP?

--
In Service to the Dream
Süren Ünegen