[Ansteorra] Bryn Gwlad Fighter Practice

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue Jul 19 05:39:21 PDT 2005

Ronda Roberts (rivyn at msn.com) said something that sounded like:
> I've taken my armor to the fighter practices I've been to, and even to the
> newcomer to barony meeting I went to.  I just keep missing everyone it
> seems.  Cannot seem to get the timing right.

Finding us is quite trivial and I've not known anyone yet who couldn't.
Although having not been to Sunday practices myself, I can only recommend
the Tuesday night practice.

I don't know what the rapier folks are up to, but tonight is armored melee
night and we can be found there anytime after 7 until about 10 behind the
tennis courts on Airport about 3 blocks east of I-35. Fighting itself
starts anywhere from 7 until 8:30 depending on people's energy levels
or how many kids are fighting since we let them have the field starting
at 6:30 until we start.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "The problem's plain to see
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   Too much technology."