Peer...RE: [Ansteorra] camping spots

Miss Pict lady_pict2 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 19 14:31:27 PDT 2005

I am not a peer. Just a humble (most of the time) member of the SCA who has
never had a problem getting a good spot to camp. I come early and help with
set up if I am able. If not I bribe someone (food usually works) to get a
spot for me. Or better yet I camp with a household that takes care of me.

I can't say that I have ever encountered a "special" spot just for peers.
Autocrats/Event Stewart(you pick) yes. They have to be close to the action.

Lady Janie