[Ansteorra] Photos posted of Crown Tourny, Warlords & Bordermarch Baronials

cameron at anderson-studio.com cameron at anderson-studio.com
Wed Jul 6 16:26:10 PDT 2005

Greetings Ansteorra!

   I have gotten caught up from my busy season at work.  I've installed a
Photo Gallery add-in to the Bordermarch website for hosting pictures to be
shared with all.  One of the nice things about this Gallery, is that it
stores and can delivery images in high and lower resolutions.  This should
greatly help those that access the internet through slower means(dial-up)
while still allow me to share pictures in a higher resolution that is needed
if you would like to print enlargements.

Current Albums include:
Crown Tournament
Warlords
Bordermarch Baronials
Autumn Melees ads (for this coming Melees)
Progress at Border Keep - VERY current pictures of the new construction
going on at the castle (165 feet of fight walls will be ready by Melees)

http://bordermarch.org/Gallery

As always:
Permission granted for any use, and rights released, to use ANY Images
and/or any artwork that I have created - so long as the use promotes and/or
reflex good purposes of SCA Inc. or any member or group that is affiliated
with or a part there of.

In Service,
Lord Phocas of Bordermarch,OSTB
Event Steward for Autumn Melees